Re: [lisp] [Dyncast] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-02.txt

"liupengyjy@chinamobile.com" <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com> Tue, 17 May 2022 06:13 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 14:18:03 +0800
From: "liupengyjy@chinamobile.com" <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: 선경재 <kjsun@etri.re.kr>, dyncast <dyncast@ietf.org>, lisp <lisp@ietf.org>
Cc: younghak <younghak@ssu.ac.kr>
Subject: Re: [lisp] [Dyncast] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-02.txt

Hi Kyoungjae,

Thanks for the update. We can see the effective mapping between SID and BID by LISP, while there are some gaps of the dynamicity and affinity requirements. I'd like to ask you the desired position on this draft.

It could be the technical use case of CAN routing with LISP as you mentioned, while the current version of use case draft is related to the application. Considering the specific work, it also looks like the potential protocol choice for centralized approach. Maybe some gap analysis of LISP could be added/cited in the existing dyncast drafts.

Regards,
Peng

liupengyjy@chinamobile.com