Re: [lisp] Comments to draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-ms-smr-00.txt

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=L251lPzdxsE7iVYUsfGJo6Jv325WdOkzWO9XmPBw9a8=; b=ZO4BJcHr4p3ooCc/2qzdLQgzg/9kNf9Oyhi0OC4IS5BqtOWMxt+12mU7pzCQ1VW5Hz OTkfbgVnSQmllMGgg0eJfBUzjn16YtQMIHXhUoxsrfdWte1GEjfjjlHM1cd4Pf3nwzLi 8CzH/UVcl7arYmfnAbnKYK16Ycsme4MSsRtX2aR4wKiMcV9LjqWPMBxpp1HPDfBByFDj XYMAnt8VBEVqX96kkj20dAo0nKpKW1HxL8BPAvCOTSxVuLsjX+rxrsr7d0Epjc2z+ef1 DgUj9Xax6xWSdp0NGUqM+80X82y7yJbFkdgX/MELqgqvjccQqzATXA7cnaSxXIyXo+WZ GoSQ==