Re: [lisp] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-15

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Sat, 25 August 2018 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rpa55aNt2PptfCWqNXmfgS4w7ISGEM14BSoh1NGJpvA=; b=DGUBhbC5CpLFrjZOkkzglonmI1mkmqKf9lE5wFOxs5+rO2oT3GuJvBpyXul7L7QdIp hEedIY3hu3R9Y9zKFGB3iKxmep0AvFJagcaDgPhC01Q56KjzwAbzBATU4dJfkwqCXHW4 5rJk5wDNL4/wRhNjAFSROKDMAXqGtHbWxM0qCu8mPguIGGD3u2C+fbsOgLf68fDSqtLz pN1htO5STDWLO0dYrvqic9XEacE+lOfmG9+F/dw3I0Y0z6dXi63HqcsDvRLmXyZrptDD ADN63UbG8vocthzCWgqVBVRH++0UlcPQO8CfFFgk83rfL3pcOYfC6wjPOqBDNPnbBgVX 1dKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rpa55aNt2PptfCWqNXmfgS4w7ISGEM14BSoh1NGJpvA=; b=aDDy7t2np9bMFAdnuxkb+Cj3VFs6T+x1ETwCTWfpn4bM47l6oSueBdcjIle8RmWzPr JILXo9kVLSZegCo3H0LE+OWL6tj+tJKIRmAXDZWRpK1hdMHeyp7WE3YgwkCSK77g3YfZ pGjxlH9YkHfHdYgmJBShoI/ukocklrbxQqXYvKYvZbpUgc0lOOwmzYuvxPgLxXrOGaQ8 QYEgiOeml+ye7n3Nwh/FSfZG0pNq/4jHHg9V9ju/YNQ9OgbEd6Hwogwl+lLqX8Vrs8iT P7ZaISpRPP0MKS5FJQ+T+qy1pnuKJV5oHyXURWwIZ1jWhV8a8MaJSqJTO+9QLbyzQ/tR IkWw==