[lisp] AD Review of draft-ietf-lisp-6834bis-09

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Wed, 04 May 2022 06:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :cc:to:message-id; bh=WXDbVp3TbSpmRyLW2bm+KMspYk8sJ69pVFZrZ8vdeFI=; b=TYDRoTy8lPreR42F4sJx0avaOZcftUcxyqg6BPpK0z6n96w4RVN6PcZWf8gqJuIMPb UVpZgWNOr6FuzEJxoLOiW+ttK6yH5+Xm/jEYfT+PSHVUuTbNLeJJjA7jZiK7Qxs9D4T5 wfaqgRB99LLfwxOAubU6E3a5UEGucLYwZC0R6Mae57jl8iKo81qnPSwbNtmCV1Ykw5K0 jtjCINz657+ygepp9KCUMU+/RTLpUUBtDAYDoPEx6uVhZPjC8ZxEsEEU3saAMuzM5Fms qwEfwP5v6zoy2O6NUQldkq2BWJhIAQr5/n79ElxDlyK/dc9rV/NjTxzIt4Hav9GJJa11 DiJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:cc:to:message-id; bh=WXDbVp3TbSpmRyLW2bm+KMspYk8sJ69pVFZrZ8vdeFI=; b=IBQ7WJwYLPMB31uAHaCcxSG1UxdAM5sLXfzl1sJntQF8wUJeIFNSirfSsJTrTjY+Mm wzXa7qdydHpH4OgWdapPp7gMfsWCV1Ln11EThvCO4wL7e9V+jaRrTotIg4s3qLbX2+b0 LRwFPKWKzoLt30p5LqH0vqBDxGReqmg4CSKW/uQusRHc+RvcGl2hslqVJy3NmxmhbCug tfWbWX0vEa9yWH6Br8gIJ4x8ZPpbEgEfvdmM8lMnfv0qDNU7MOKLQXeV48RIOq8GMLcb kzAaSskyfEDh5AI63nqjMtAdmdc9/l1eZAS1mvThBU7sejBxRtzaoCgkx4TpnCXdNhiz /7qg==