Re: [lisp] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-02

Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net> Mon, 13 October 2014 13:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer:return-path; bh=BLKDaIVwWGgycrTWE2MW1ojjjRQzEDi/uqG3SQ5Pm9M=; b=nPO1ULm5fPzYFtUtdRefXAtVsUhDheD5hJWuEAx3G/N2Ft9YqIp//xBhhiksfx76NbMUlFsV71RkW PYh55081bSL37Luy5qzavxzqQEYNp5DzNyaGL8MYKvyNi3I4RfOYNc+YvbiIGf3Gh/xBzVpreKzGQL q9EsAJA00pcPtaLw=