Re: [lisp] LISP EID Block Size

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 23:10 UTC

Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:10:08 -0500
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
To: Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net>, Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com>
References: <20131031151830.55F9618C168@mercury.lcs.mit.edu> <EA0CEAB9-BD0F-4278-BE30-6D6DB7E7B624@steffann.nl> <FC33A2A0-45EA-424B-8F37-D479131AEDD4@gmail.com> <52728FCF.2060603@joelhalpern.com> <A3459787-CCEB-4037-9005-81F51C6ABFCC@gmail.com> <52734FA6.4040003@joelhalpern.com> <FC03B84E-350E-4A52-84A9-44518862B5D7@gmail.com> <52753A16.5050906@joelhalpern.com> <98A53C30-74A2-4776-A5C9-8F124D3F74B4@gmail.com> <7B17185A-AE3D-4820-BCC1-B40C1AC6364C@gigix.net>