Re: [lisp] [spring] IPv6-compressed-routing-header-crh

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=W03jy2TD9zvOCvHF4aS1E01RQNW36Kj59LVnKVj6x8M=; b=m8s8wyq6OiHnb2wSkxy7/30URuC4oyZD31O0VgzHWiNCceFEtCDByjjkISiFdurBHJ mMzNe7tNn5SFy3iXFRMhNQFcsZc5aHfOWx4aGoOxUuk8djeX1wm2SqRh7xRH2GjWNOAE KCfUEclSv7hV2VqDs4bVzr61oVte0Q07caoWci3C4v9eioQ3124SIHjC6vRPAF2lBsPt C3i4olm+D8THseyjBDO4/WK5avYATrTfQT1XVDOq4lH5c8LmgXocu3usUWc8i1lR5aCI 21uI8y67XWtrJaUWVZFNcyNxd/x/n/HRy0mdO5/buOzpQWyUSqFTb10ZZZrddsgKlxR0 kQmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=W03jy2TD9zvOCvHF4aS1E01RQNW36Kj59LVnKVj6x8M=; b=ohnVR2c8Bu5J8fgxObEnKra0w02i0IkoPYoAM24BPsbOveehHqS8BOkuSFG8Q26du3 FYZO/EXLOV4CUtCKYaduHjpDrOyZgeRObljv+CFnrC/UL0mTa35iAockWiRumA/akQl0 TJz7Vok+rZ4kZJa8WUDX0V4LDfQscf0C5CR9AW1rFhfAKDqDa/WSYKji70HcnIaS6Rn5 M/+9vaF5A15hs3W21EVHHYY7owr0qYuJa5DGb1EazoDKp/ClQU4WxbiWGDLntFzE+aWm lupXXiSifskkxcZtjMjguGvtdOodp89b9G6/IG61DGTn4xaAVvxu6tgYKeF7umV8cA8I PASQ==
References: <A881B89B-5E72-40CD-81F3-50396958A554@cisco.com> <BYAPR05MB4245D3F821D84847549FB6DAAE5A0@BYAPR05MB4245.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+b+ERmo9cPgCtnDgvkqNkFiLXdOJikWRLOKXM9NQfbNtJ__Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yKmWub+maw4oVzaEY4HoHVszwOo4FQNCHT0uVkKFNwRw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+b+ERk+UiXg5Vtv-2kshkJ9VQMpMF22deFpKfGeMmqbBE9QtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yPi6wb85jh5es3feboJ5fOhr+iS8OraPjLD-rKTkNSQg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHXWsXbBmByy8TWNfAWm0fKuiN6BDdGLzBgN7GRHkz+1A@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34FPPq9R=RAxhnPJRHT8z07htnC8banLkL2gU94Bz61hQ@mail.gmail.com>