Re: [lisp] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction

Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com> Tue, 20 January 2015 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RBcsmBwuJGkIXEMIl/MNzEE8Vf5RulOjW/9aNS6+X1k=; b=xzpgU8Y7D6avaR2cBEEgAsjrdPwHl97SFdPFedadZECa8la+xU1G6OBmBrjN1LK0kO nx9BYxwmtm5yuNsLZx1fcSvZOGu/utSO61+7SvJeqyH6C2SocIYcFq50VaGivX1H9JSF wnDeL8fPPu4qFDXfREVzyeWrMA0MsQL+V7Ub6RKr4DKEDDlwDFAkaj5tTfvVW4A4axK+ xozvL+EQC6L19/GM09dBUS+FsXHE/vqXQbOe9ctP4nD8Ih86VwafjWGURxZzCM1ZK3Ru 7ksduNK2KfO5SEmPQwjlWY05wrZ4jhFLuhJ3DJbry6mxdK9zeqQ/MQpOL+Hjm/B7rekA Sttw==