Re: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-13.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 14 April 2015 19:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CG+peA3JI6Uso4aEUXau/zE9ml1GprixRJNMNRdo8hI=; b=Gn6Z/rlvkSrnfDr2E2TUd9D1xUMsIx/8/kevGhcpaO07wuaAuAyAXqu8bt1Ool3lZ9 FLPi18i0zeIxiuq2It39UmQI40DCNGc5T+a+ctc3YLCiZWYS2pKP6liWv0ScF6K+89gh GH7Wcz0MaLQqRKKmTocM6h1rv+VZZqJizVqjl8D0U9B4jR8Ixzrnp/wZuLv0yRFDsoyp x02DffWNgWCbz1qHiAJnF3kmIf/2kBkKvPokq98oEhP7eGJ0N2rNpbcUcHWGG6WhowLQ TwrTCLvKs4mZRqWKUE+JCgkPjAxk0FrgVXZyJSM6S2WVoYKxYRnrHqqVgIzjnFApzgnA qNiA==