Re: [lisp] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon

Sharon Barkai <sharon.barkai@getnexar.com> Mon, 08 February 2021 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=getnexar.com; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=8Dt1xommnzRWGlbA4USA3fHEl+hQh1lbnNGMKPhCGWU=; b=aTo0K/QvaNKrKEmoRdBH2O7c3S1S4UYtTYRpSSYyFOnN1LctLw3NzrU3D0y7cgydKP xhNKINBeqPJ1L0sNCP1F81FBpIJnmVqbKRtor3gU5UrXAdgsr12zEKE1ZJJ/id3Sn9CC pEOSd+lOeKiRNgYRJYgVk8rIe7SC9aCCqRcOU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=8Dt1xommnzRWGlbA4USA3fHEl+hQh1lbnNGMKPhCGWU=; b=bFnYfA9D1OH6Vgzuk1CCa+X+EQQIujIx9mv79ktVTcRc8mL9HKf+cGo+jBRakHjTu8 tIwFUKKc1LNQJ3kdLzVW4Y0eirAmTNIy4eSq7HCp3VWDw6k+CJOgeGYV22zPK7ZRZ79J MuEZp85nDE9gi4wyUc1f3NCS4sEOHVWsy0k6Pd931xjMpdtaD0LenoxgCUBxWwRKFxEP BSble6lxA8boKkqEmip4JO1SVRYLIeWTXM5a8tZjOc1A0pElXpPIA0vR1BrTbZyhbhLi IIs+8zHAqb05FpvC7phn7hccRBF31cFWWdf0J/cOqmnYCDm0EdXe76/FBJiVbckRlqSa BDdw==