Re: [lisp] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 12 September 2018 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=oPxqsmcgt5Lca9tapER3XiSZuirRa0XbIF5m7lMMWxQ=; b=p1mzm9KwT7WWmkfCLF+dOkpw0PRhilXLBoT4P/DD7W1+13vo3Ddimt6eSqa+PBHMXD 4QMyPhxoWWwY8UxhoyVvIPPdqHFB5i/hrZqWnrtcTxfjkAGFj7BRyir3X1VKRA1bzmt8 Y6v89udn4o1oqRlT/fFR2i4VHBCzYdj4Pgvu3YuIzKwgzq4sCLzmA14IBq3MQSUdSwms MI4Tv/Actcr7hacpF02grR2W2NQArv2KXonzpqKEhMsshDM6UBtQEL5/ib8cMC1uXKe4 vZTfCRvhr8uV2F5vHpAv7qfhUlWjSsezc904gKrN+5+sYgCfnyqnjNg/EUyCyu42rQoO NNww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=oPxqsmcgt5Lca9tapER3XiSZuirRa0XbIF5m7lMMWxQ=; b=cUDJsuVd2G3tS6SQgnRJVi5ap0GPgU746Vmu/rUUdjjvIzpAEpu/O9tsaW8Y0HFaV1 FVL8hh0NMERBrjkalO8gGpaR2SHRSe5Kwr1x0ueyRuvHWlX2bUWfkMw5qDFIVR0UU42l teeRd/k4MQyKOpvS2uhRPQ0fD2y/SGXLf+aXTEJna4Zq01RfsenH4Q54GRUY14BfApNL aaTm24u2gfQIqZcwazzB42w3EsXXv11vjJf6fGt7WJS7gIkQUraq1cPkunHs9FGklz6L lhRxEh2EObfd+KSqaxZ0msYX+N0Ct8gRfbE4TvY7wIOZdPF9sy90vA3GGsy7BiLIhPAf h2Zw==