Re: [lisp] [secdir] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04

Sharon Barkai <sharon.barkai@getnexar.com> Wed, 21 October 2020 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=getnexar.com; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=r0vdFQN0lJgk6dbbAn0woSrTAJt3SxXcolDlaQYQqec=; b=mdlDeooWhrNp9+CrznqHgy63x8pmOVAgfeF1xD81oS77E8iFGt+5V9uJadISptoA3I E4hEdmQlB4h691+U7/4w8jidh6FAlcBzQ4CwxErYSpuXYVJn8C2rek1S7I8BEMbQBas/ 91j4nBL7KQK5w0rnFfwziJ1LOuJHCzqJuU/Nc=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=r0vdFQN0lJgk6dbbAn0woSrTAJt3SxXcolDlaQYQqec=; b=PTjXoZXBtQBJX1qO4YtXNeiJ82WLab2x4BXdBVimfPrSgTxsZCO/wyfKIyJrc19xBK eDDsFAZOm2WqNUzYqvcpf1ykO1BZHhYDmQeOi9ho40mU+/QyL9poyhWYssV72LW+tnII GZDSUDuETmGKEC5lfXP3Senzg08OD/yMIh019GVNriWINcIQivwzAjf/zX0blq6SS/GS BnsQxN9aHkPsWjrEx662Unf5s9HAAW7Lz69ex9uHsIh0xXMI8pob+TD3+ubIH+ysc3qV 66pj6gI3nSqqeLKTIZ/EH7ZG4LYpCnWksbx6vP5PXf3v97giqKoJ+BBRVP1cP9WpQ7Z5 kRXg==