Re: [lisp] Last Call SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-lisp-6834bis-11

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 02 June 2022 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=drK+d8d+qoQeyAXllCX2d4GsyJruXf9iMbVx4//mMHk=; b=ZLWltiQ0cQWXjQAUVR/oKRgebXwPdM78NSjZ2XvOZ4hWYE/eIxuLz1Si9M/F2xIxUg rEIS4QVTGkN9R1px3qe5au9rk5Y8tnsQ6OF5X66luCG3QGFgojSyT3vZvHnQyBch5eOO mzn5nCX89eLTjag7gYyju0LdZT78vWfWY8nI4Cym5wro4pJxA1AinCQtd0mecHUkOx+s zXC9s/Q0QkA/PPoC14IPFFa4uNaXxPmBqXSTMB8YDezT5uK60IdbHYXqGlWVF6U+/CYZ j2S7CVeGIJQi7jO4rYzQhFhyjSZsbmyamAsuOQDtk+Ve2TfVjmiTqBeam7IK7wUnMsZD H3nQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=drK+d8d+qoQeyAXllCX2d4GsyJruXf9iMbVx4//mMHk=; b=lP3Oqk+BdySBRm5XtT+5RlRTKw0HO+BfI4w+JdlwdptMgcED7ZamEjiYNBfUAEaTX7 XQnQ5ZLCUM61OFpUxev+flQJpUKGaNLTuo0QHX6TzRBnINYz0+H+meEVwLNIWFLchLEX BfNcuIDSA4pRbjQVE51T1V2d4/tLggkeIPpzecqfX84vDS/9hLtIQ/vtQU579P2ZIpkd s1NOUIrclsOri9Z+szt66wB7l9PutWeC19e6ajojEcqCbeP/JW9rHd6yuf/kj0Efbp9V A7cbIMvLN5z7rbvmjS4LHFtW5y8CcX2ehPDmCjgiq4y3xhDb0W+Rafw8HyLv5xDvUcBL 7jRQ==
References: <CAF4+nEE0UrAhSkUzbWbaoZKvHE_LFs6zmbda3nie=M-EN-XDeg@mail.gmail.com> <542A2E95-C536-43A3-B500-A85D76A62579@gigix.net> <CAF4+nEFHzKCgLBWMT2-WTO0T0vgxpYV1bndsz4HofNKvpYt-2w@mail.gmail.com> <D37B519F-D27B-4584-ADF9-3414968E657A@gigix.net> <B6EE0E97-7590-4355-9E66-28F22958B720@gigix.net> <CAF4+nEEHBpqoBxQT57MqykPunB7gjDOUsYQx4uxnXpPsyFzJkQ@mail.gmail.com> <19C59B81-0A88-4074-B6FD-7F8890390621@gigix.net>