Re: [lisp] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-05

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Fri, 21 September 2018 09:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=FqooU5l7+2jlx+ZUHDVOYdb/Hboke/XisznfNjV56Ww=; b=ycNlqmA86366/oo1n5F1TE3rQ4xCcho6gSI3CZmr0lz5I8TvQL7Yf3YkdzhRg6or1W rtN9DTlMPKpKDqWR++u5v6DGuXjoT0DxhXdxqhFBwwAs1A2bhp88PMZXJJeSQiMQkkWN o+oQ+sLEaJfgu8Lu0xcUfWKRqEy3a6ph5UTEq+fx3lLg785M/vwZjAie8kwqntEUa4lZ VcYPGBgauy8d7j0OzZaugb4OLgPOjv82nIsm8pmKRmFEkrbMDnOis7umKvkwFbmlgzXW lvwzuH9QvI87OWDUJkxvtR4ZqEaJsA/xOaXLKh+8Lwdeyn/lyQYlxVHtm8JSkMW+wOmq JBWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=FqooU5l7+2jlx+ZUHDVOYdb/Hboke/XisznfNjV56Ww=; b=U8CM1Ws7FHhnr2Vd+jtYiXMDYwdqSZQ3pLA7AFgALhUxoTtFI1V8w/fnhL/N0tIgdR JRS5PqcprBSwwDLsaIwlFo2eFEuuE8v0/FXjrPQwTYwUd3MQYOn/QrfjyMA9a1HtgQwb FtW6sMPqsljXfrjxa5rjDZLJ9pUhGm3A21nLo3A7wW+t8PUZlbObGqR3TnZKc3+BfDtI Rl0ZaxYw4FYTgVkTIZ0KBGOKwpQ5ebVEUce9G81dpJimWJf1roQuzQbBQD0c4B+QzjOf x9Tvurm8ULdK5BV8EhCRu2LImA0PMAgqkQu5bTKAGvsRUWNi/AvwB1QKrYX6vj4jI5KN IJXw==