Re: [lisp] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Mon, 19 January 2015 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=U35Bi2lkz+U2q2yxIZiLKvngfQ8NXgC4SRjZ9D0XEuE=; b=DBlmkhpppJ6dCpue8zWUYJdvK8MuBnkguJvlB2rOBelvvg4vL1riDxagU8c1yXAKGl YB+GmhaK5uhkwSeK5mUdHkIeg5Igey/qKoDTPcZirk5vKdxOSld9q06F9JEdEaCmYP7Q RyUVBmSRASCUGuM4J7wEBhI0qDX/l6WyAWvCZ8kirYRNW9oRqiB7RC1RXlscPwzVpvfk iur5TMvIL6Ry3kN2atTzYN7B9n1STz3UUtbq40JSESJTTdd/pH2CQU5eWdBJ05rj2m2X S1CVCvrX6ooqZ1+U7b46SkmllnaN5fz3bNPmKYTCH3929mL0jkX1tVhkITQFjCGT2yPx ImKA==