Re: [lisp] [spring] IPv6-compressed-routing-header-crh

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sat, 13 April 2019 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BpliNzDOXEXeGrQIP95L58hfgxkKCr/0TzZOSU+vC4M=; b=WjOXS3CGVr98ukKprhXA37O6/WGw1IW6o0Y5i8SFaeGW56t4FADfrFT2V2tTTg/CrW 4hGJX0jnQqOZR3/pSv9luMhPoH5kxxlKQRN2TdS02+eFX8dQfcjTHjut+D16v34b990X ZSs3hGew9DvIIl5ldznoZ8R2AFJeQzOoX9uJKQRWzGFdTUS81ZMO++dCdxl9iUATPoyC YcUBASHL0xFJHfvSgb+rKMY9rO2uW1qcLx0sf+V+KhoirSrDdxk3tDRrnIXt8/e6BNiH koYjCHG9zHyJSQi1uVA4WbY1QqIAbWhdojLvBgdNY4aab8xUiOkps9hXoB9/dsY/WFIe qUqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BpliNzDOXEXeGrQIP95L58hfgxkKCr/0TzZOSU+vC4M=; b=n436M5z1MbF+YJFjycpcWjOeTwGZNJJP1J3i5+EelAUTYBBBjtHE0pNDtl2xR1p1GZ zEBJ77hN4xrJRMB8wlHsJIEj5LvCMEIYUzrWUV0UV+5eiD8IFHUOK8kgfd/lSBLXJCkn trLEpu1h33ducj2skSMaF8mbYi4Fv2mNKdxm4asL6FY/EAAnMfAlijO8V3X/RsFUSI1S 5jOZaYtuu2nceUnMLwWoJctdWsAvbrxyHTnn8JWQHjbo48QfuV7CUkrEF6KBuCJzJx5j rFCCnFt9iDoy8iDEUQqo6/2gxuOXBFpu67os2plBcF37UT8EUmN+mMTphWUJXR1Q2HtJ l1qA==
References: <A881B89B-5E72-40CD-81F3-50396958A554@cisco.com> <BYAPR05MB4245D3F821D84847549FB6DAAE5A0@BYAPR05MB4245.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+b+ERmo9cPgCtnDgvkqNkFiLXdOJikWRLOKXM9NQfbNtJ__Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yKmWub+maw4oVzaEY4HoHVszwOo4FQNCHT0uVkKFNwRw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+b+ERk+UiXg5Vtv-2kshkJ9VQMpMF22deFpKfGeMmqbBE9QtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yPi6wb85jh5es3feboJ5fOhr+iS8OraPjLD-rKTkNSQg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHXWsXbBmByy8TWNfAWm0fKuiN6BDdGLzBgN7GRHkz+1A@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34FPPq9R=RAxhnPJRHT8z07htnC8banLkL2gU94Bz61hQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2z+4JhObAktyd0KrULdwcrSkiFOD4cOVPt0QeVdHVES9A@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35Xnymc3oSKOX68bmtuWTH_6_Cd10FwjOd0db9TXVGp8Q@mail.gmail.com>