Re: [lisp] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lisp-impact-01

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@gmail.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 07:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=H5gWB9Z+QnUBsqyFWSy/DvcIr6Np5QEIYCKOaPZxtjM=; b=BOW6EoU9cBH56Zb/j5VPwBhSSv4RGuf/mNkJlf4HSV6kpJ+KmdNaDtAHLAOXqf894U xB7ZTRpF+4pA5M6RPx5UX558bYgqHxuTGWeFHyyYlrWyEB57i0Pc41Cwk4y9WpbiG/Dt xYjBAOXE++Bdgv+z6TfBPcdVhkk9UW+UBTqm4372adl5/93du+v4z7Ruo1FXxPP8Qi1h R8klYhftPsIYS1zmQFOGlomMeftLH/cZHNlxwPc/ght56rBt5bpQi+2er99FQanGtfpo Sk4vuqBKwkqI7QEh/T/gtHWJt30QkNY0AKoZjCdj7D7bTjuzF9Yy3UfBjRUeytHHOxcG Y0uA==