Re: [lisp] WG Charter

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2015 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mnkbxxI6bDp2k61KbCKJFldct9nxVJgKcIZy0LuB1yA=; b=UyVmFWlMXBMXwO3OkUxaPCR6fvfCNlbEp9oGVW/E54DYRUEdOw4mxpxS7GTm6iQjDV SNCN2Wwamd8Gptpexx4w+gIZnsS/GEEk+3hhwfTDyLEBYKZ7Dv3YMh0O8pnDw5cTKBoF p6UkwvWhIdSJuxGpPa1XF8wzWExxaw/+V/wC9qwxYQAC7ir6U4Tm3xStaGuSzsH47+J3 2cZPVPAadlGMzhvmTCix8GcUhJEnSpjJbZSM1jUZk6eF3LBcIT8VvKKmZI9l9hx3w3jC xjKnYQw4O915i6qhuXUAcMtQQg+yP9kkIxIr8J48L9Anoc1V48Vek60XjQ8QlFWtijgN pMnA==