Re: [lisp] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lisp-impact-02

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Fri, 29 May 2015 12:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-type:message-id:mime-version :subject:date:references:cc:to; bh=p6B+voJ9DVVOKSdssfv7HF5Cd7X2Aq9ZYAEX+V4Wgxs=; b=Tr0X1XRyAtLqtVuwa//PbRwDHh9KfRxq80PMEFLnAbUrvHZoRAyp6fCacJz7swGP08 rNtNPvKmT+AGwBWIuz3IPn/tEtPWB5ck6sySPWwXF7UQ7LyA3eqP8YcCadlXgdjClUTZ 7GiRzqOut9BeAAcmPXzmiSFm5b2XeBA8Oz0iRXCKN6Mpa6LjDETuORqajYd4v5ei3Pvy Z7ifqD8NIZCelrSwjuNCZk8Vpf5xLnALDs5MxxhC6xPlUUef5NZTjKs9ZfP2Lp+Axkyu ZsLGTiLvFvgwy+AqN8oNjTdMptWTEpli1E1PlY8iS+dhA70aZVTHu+z60i49/phYQep4 8gIQ==