Re: [lisp] Review of draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-03.txt

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 14 October 2014 18:00 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:00:45 -0400
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
To: "Darrel Lewis (darlewis)" <darlewis@cisco.com>, Luigi Iannone <luigi.iannone@telecom-paristech.fr>
Subject: Re: [lisp] Review of draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-03.txt

I actually like the document.  But it is not at all clear that the WG
can do anything useful with it.
Most importantly, if we were to adopt it now, we still could not work on
it until we clear the blocking documents.

Is there a reason not to publish it as in informational independent
submission?

Yours,
Joel