[lmap] changing draft-ietf-lmap-restconf to Informational (was: Re: draft-ietf-lmap-restconf status and way forward)

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Tue, 27 June 2017 09:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Vvk5olDauxq1FTLApTwcRzRz1QcBlFNXW5wuvEkB90Y=; b=czlhCakSEkjLPu7vPAs5FSyPIWefw4F5UNUCzkiW5U4zJ7hYPX+pZOXnpjLsdHNfNb Dhmq72+v1Im4cf8VHh2/e6tG9cos5DaAvGgyBAZ1muQGJzxR3d6RbLQAoVPa5KNNbAzD TK+RyUXfozIyxaHj4LpaQUdrsjPUm8hglTvYdqzQKufZPS+nzLAnz5itRKxjv+QvWQJD z2OYEiX6A/Gb7u20UcT9PDT0fjkANifAKuMXVy2kpJXnxCB5eJtYbV40CGhTgthTOeLD Ksz16J+z0MSRHEud0FCHqY9ShsxLntnG1hgIldOHuJahAJdhOIpkw/P60/+0P3j+suV0 +qBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Vvk5olDauxq1FTLApTwcRzRz1QcBlFNXW5wuvEkB90Y=; b=jXQPJ09nO3ebJ67Obm0lGL+MRQpyiiW8fcuAtkXEzoCs9zD8W8YqSUe1zaB0iuFkzY teaaWlUiQlL48SJyglad39tFGMOjfH7ElGuhgyohP2bHk0JSdZkHBCkHsCCGpzyONq2M yTzdBBCnczHCsE0Xr5k50WeYM75e7sZU169PomZn1HPhFyPvPsrSUorebZPT7wvktO4P V+MdfdyRs8ylIRGc2bW59huAikpCi8tLWw0knA+DxT5cqBGn95UUF00WzDANfqOR6uQf ML2sTMFW1DJrRxuZJdbW9vXST72i5DqvRXGEPnszMtI3XteNssnWP5lip45Mi6RP5N9d Rh/w==