Re: [lmap] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-10

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 07 February 2017 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=9ycgbwZ8b7lTlBI GyluoCg+2XWA=; b=0Ne7uAdnrL0RTsl/EYaXkASKEnyPWMShyLwHyKxXtEQOqyh b+1W0yuBhmPy9eEA+RAR+RT9fNBmqwBcAzlFq/wfM6nxRz2M1nDTKdWF4rKKMOX1 YTt+Af+3/ABHNQgLl3wkTdIS4sDqRhx73BN+dspYVyzZyNxMkWxcBgAUEk9g=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= smtpout; bh=9ycgbwZ8b7lTlBIGyluoCg+2XWA=; b=MaR3T5/+CLnASxUPXuzh K1jFYe0t4wwdT8RKGLCwCZP9w0vEdegNcYdX93Aj5v5EEZPUiQuTHhuz7Q4DcqAQ byH4NWAlsiK5/b2EGVmav74jReV9rR3EbcUxmn1cyoBHVDI9Mfcfj7GdUwaXB15H xps/7SD7tyu8UWyhn1yJjCM=