[lmap] Fwd: Re: SV: Pete Resnick's Discuss on draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-05: (with DISCUSS)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 15 December 2014 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=108197; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1418662342; x=1419871942; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=5cS9dH2M97221HYoClxY4ZCPohB4HawlFH1uBMauJA4=; b=WFMrimucgoUTKRgXaZHtJzSplwrRskPZe6kAKVwzxgGLGEapd3E9lGzx Ob4aUHm3O5zWoNMUXpVp96ir2tKf2f8jH+7QLnldkevc2be9kdMtNnTBS adLnpwmn91vbW/ng4WsgX8ori+79vrJfChhS7nty00wnw3bQQM0eHeH27 A=;