[lmap] R: [ippm] Draft Meeting Agenda for IPPM at IETF 96

Fioccola Giuseppe <giuseppe.fioccola@telecomitalia.it> Wed, 29 June 2016 10:04 UTC

From: Fioccola Giuseppe <giuseppe.fioccola@telecomitalia.it>
To: "ippm-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <ippm-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, IETF IPPM WG <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:03:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.14.252.240]
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1
Cc: "lmap@ietf.org" <lmap@ietf.org>
Subject: [lmap] R: [ippm] Draft Meeting Agenda for IPPM at IETF 96

Hi Brian, Bill and All

Thank you for the slot dedicated to the recently adopted draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark during IPPM Berlin meeting. I will describe the new updates, in particular the sections gained from draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework.

As we discussed in Buenos Aires, I will publish in the coming days a new draft, that replaces draft-fioccola-ippm-rfc6812-alt-mark-ext.
It will be named draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active and aims to be the marking method implementation for synthetic traffic, with a protocol independent description and the extension considerations for TWAMP/OWAMP protocol.
I'd like to ask for a time slot also for this draft.

Thank you,

Giuseppe