[lmap] Fwd: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-05: (with DISCUSS)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 15 December 2014 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13894; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1418665420; x=1419875020; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=lTX+V58xxVkPvdx3DLbNd5J+aup6IBsaNkIVpQ1L3Ak=; b=gX4xedpuPu0dNU4b9+PprmtxGTgXESjI4Q1VfJFkOEUbZZ+A45DW7Cc5 ExexMobwjo16+KC0tzBCFjHGGLrL3Ekik5DSufOuMYJILy32rvpj91Apr Fl4HeMIMpp5Y+I/LRov4NZtGQCFpU77yCnnFxP5sDGz4FUYXDKROfobm3 M=;