Re: [LOOPS] draft-li-tsvwg-loops-problem-opportunities and use-cases.

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 30 July 2020 09:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1596099990; bh=lMKF/4/6k9twdx0QbRaT3ktOlDbmI0z3fCWY6R5FrA8=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=JEjJSCLM1y3kqDPE3ZPjRfNrwfnr9uPLzgwlX3ziMxMiajsw67yTnv6cszRyi+h0x mdeRjdOIDG5IpERgi7+E1jJ8YeIdtmHXSQpIJmlQ7x5JkfFf0qscOH7kZe+eWPe/5Z +TRaIhV+9JwCxeG66h/xLEoCLY9XCqgguo+xk+o0qybhpPfgIZDDrHSLn5KRrD0cPV 1PvB+nsoZHxuB6P8CbDdDVbRJIrbVCZKateHqklTMJebb+nZttyZX9OZB5k+E5Nx1V So8dmdUMYgsdZs7M3FBpvON/G/AGdhhOueVBgS/C9gwn4mU1oyKq3JgllNqsbxtPt8 tQhmXt82jzq6A==