Re: [LOOPS] BOF co-chairs thinking on LOOPS next steps

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 31 July 2019 14:06 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com>, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: Suresh Krishnan <suresh@kaloom.com>, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, "loops@ietf.org" <loops@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:06:10 +0000
References: <CAKKJt-eRGJe+9PtEC7xgFz+HA0zsr_sR0NUgKRmJ-P5Q3XBg-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPjWiCSbPioTHkYBpX73qxzO=H1sJDZpCMCKzBKoU4rZLLhwMQ@mail.gmail.com> <E6659E42-D6D7-4033-B4D6-9305823063D2@tzi.org> <CAKKJt-c24RdPyZRoK-B6fXuN0xABUsU=p7Y6UFwAcENfjE3oOQ@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330312ECCEB@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAPjWiCTo+TjgJ97TTyY3yF=9BAiEyqnyDNbaHjXdqzW5h3JjAw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.247]