Re: [LOOPS] BOF co-chairs thinking on LOOPS next steps

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 August 2019 04:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/UEhAmXAAVyD09WZfx8mriP8enRhMVFmoylMITu1jfI=; b=c37Sj6Xx3B5ANcyLOSCSTw7rDFmcNYAy8mL73mW0LuqfBVlORJlUjFhov02te5pJKE aLbsHdoqddEbZ3Q++EXY3yj2y29gfXvL4RCfoGFiCabyyI8LJ/QcfhpRQ7NX9sTMBACM vyAKj8pEsT0w73w5bX5hQdmmB0KfZB0ZrdGZEypowQkJvSgePEb6qcvOFzEM1+qLlKIT no3t8GSa5ciLhAsJ0H50lSBJEZtEdAP8rUAwqYPXK80IFIqjxZwUXMvLTs14p0lRg472 bUZK1cx2/WDh+CGD/Ev4LdUz5xjw2Nigh1jSlT4pfX55yICR59HRw1/gVj+PdhSJsxoM FpbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/UEhAmXAAVyD09WZfx8mriP8enRhMVFmoylMITu1jfI=; b=FDm9qv/sGDS2+M8n8zxg1fPbdfviFvJAX8yYYzPK67redCB1CXRydcoYHsFSuyUd7O +UxM5a2r0jH2pX/MzONpB5OPcaHnF+hQpH9qWxexFAsOfaxyiUOlv5j/CVlnTxXuW5ve 3Akdx5/D80PttwMbFOIVA9lUVTjNKkqD7PkKaA5dqUgZbb5ZYquclj6LM+bkLYuC9BSQ 1dIPGnlQzqHdEKQUvPTZJHjwmJPVonhzbKMu0DUa0xTgPPULfew9hcYeBHjp8Rgw/eGm cEpG8RXUkkIjZh59dOCf/foNCPbMq7Njv7kMagflqlM/HqA10HzT4qmfW5M4I9jCdz9Z nJnA==
References: <CAKKJt-eRGJe+9PtEC7xgFz+HA0zsr_sR0NUgKRmJ-P5Q3XBg-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPjWiCSbPioTHkYBpX73qxzO=H1sJDZpCMCKzBKoU4rZLLhwMQ@mail.gmail.com> <E6659E42-D6D7-4033-B4D6-9305823063D2@tzi.org> <CAKKJt-c24RdPyZRoK-B6fXuN0xABUsU=p7Y6UFwAcENfjE3oOQ@mail.gmail.com> <A4576796-AACA-4BE1-9EF8-9422E1BAB9F3@kuehlewind.net> <CAKKJt-dCeJVhofU8eO=TXu6CVez5g9ZTdLnp206gx6X3YTx9tA@mail.gmail.com> <08D42FCB-DBC5-488B-A0E4-08230843E173@tzi.org> <CAPjWiCQ=bWFND6=9mg-1iWCNJeQs6doQ+WT5aqT5m23XS5f=8A@mail.gmail.com> <CBD55148-D49B-4218-AE40-5E7ED35B7E86@csperkins.org>