Re: [lp-wan] draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-14.txt and Magnus Westerlund Discuss

Ricardo Andreasen <randreasen@fi.uba.ar> Fri, 05 June 2020 03:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fi-uba-ar.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=quAKOnudmEaZd5+46gujFwHZ129t3L0b3MsEMGC5LXo=; b=EUi3/sUJsi5VMV8uDadj4+prsxAs83mHy//xCUgVmNn5TRvCA1DP/jdIGXCQJyWgXe /GrxcWvF9SebtZuMLw2WXAvnrInvciKOY1hMJDzCMPb+CaABjWxKSe70BBfiq7dlztIV rILMXYUF8fp0EFpDGfmExM9psB/QP8fAty+p0xHXKXNsStxWQb6czOp8ARaSOSj7pF6F nCt1Ky1gFTEtmBEUF64j56yaR/9nKqUxmcfJwPixIYlRJGuHabHNG/nAKct+cP5iepZX Tmhy6q8eReIPVmLIFW7h4/Nvvt+8sjdT8zjgQ4mBSNBbWmTmUgadq2LbXauxw37bqH3e d6Kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=quAKOnudmEaZd5+46gujFwHZ129t3L0b3MsEMGC5LXo=; b=T+KPhWSe7AITNet2D9QjrND+ag5icQmsk1AX5vcrxA9MXmmM09+HXNUVMVpsSCn4Wf V0ydtyZ1EXh6wAkOYRPzvHOK3IizMrpPz2MzLJgYqkidNaL8RfJdwxyKFMDyosyiQ6bY ex+Jyo02ff0e0dSDeJNRzb/NLNtCOHNmNmO44VIak3jALwlHZxLxSaD/7rB/0F1kjkMM tK83tfg1TF4muDMb93upjwfvVnapBw2XeFAxmhfSei/cnH3Lo2IqLlllstJFW+lhaVob TQz2DlMFbXAwEHJXlMQ1qs3UaJnKcxdMpYJRFbsc4+WptmGKP7xFr+eA8dJxCGgKzXGy 97lQ==