Re: [lp-wan] Fwd: WG Rechartering - new charter approval vote (vote ends Dec 3rd)

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Thu, 21 November 2019 07:00 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Pqqd5rW/tML19tdiT72/jwhCIRcSjY7jnnSJzMsegWE=; b=cnXdiHN7lgHRLDQNXfZpGe1/k1GQEuvtYCVW1lOEds9xtnvfyv+gAqCsvXn1M3rmit sJCuPxw7quXviwtIQ5OCnj4Il8cN3JmVyeBRaFVzeQkpcqtoKJEvqenXrUpnl7Xfnbde 8XEW9mpWlvsN7rkvEBwbJfwd/5PODee3t8KE6y8VoSBt4sl5uggW3zoqL+Ja02bWa8EV r6YBCGbvz2gaREka7UUOxrNzDWKJtLyQgy4iLtqzm5Xw+n/eDgkZ/GV65Y94w3zf41IO sVJ5b26kO3TkKQ9J4nr6UiM86JmcIlW0f5eW6dqWzBfr/gQ3MbyFLxP9rp5Nl1blqY48 ZmqA==