Re: [lp-wan] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-07.txt

dominique.barthel@orange.com Thu, 07 May 2020 10:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1588847150; bh=U2UBGpjXYkOiPBA/xrwnsdL/4PY5ZFqzQDuBJiib0aA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=XytbNXqbpcM6EZ4Cr1cOCXV4jDQmSOg4Qe+x6/UNL/b187iomvkrqKJDF1ijhuPDb FP78aWr3cIsMH9RLkHQyT7/GgdGWkg3kV2DWLRSjsL74pCC1KRtWGbnMdEc/Zcz1zd wl99MjOc+LjrkcvEer1r0Lrgu1Nu1aDZdz3q/i6TWVRhoxV8aS3Zds6PAqrNx7HKoH rx3Nm65cgk7tHig38Ulzrz4nH5cY8zIexOFG4080Q13eaOkqJCQ0uJp1cKfaFfWWx6 w3gZng/fuykmPta8ddn+EWTlmAulqh6wU2x4lG9OCbOs4x7JLZL9ari8ck5VG/JVL9 QxxzZsK7JRz1Q==