Re: [lp-wan] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ana Minaburo <ana@ackl.io> Tue, 28 April 2020 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8oYusyi+rJw3zflA+wZf3DJJf+yKZW/LjOop5GHLW3M=; b=FHq084vIwHK8LsnjfCrAYCnprKIj4ZWz6Q8+nJsVVpO3nnSnK07u/sN6DSGMbwZl2F G5V8tXzfX4BYL20FaB9OSN3vUng3d6q0XMEYexW7CSad6BmKV4vNGLlCtHrtmrJANhYl iXlvwMqGf1AfGCoZxKFLXdKRoI5xx+QQRzpSC25HCL5FFgx+H0e/rGt1Pzl4nPiJhtEf gFcUCqWcJf9rVorluY2CR4uDxcOWv7zusCKBtt82LPlOuoI7m8QHCv367nDzUIzVXYHO TsfwrDgQgeGdutmrLMZvpL8A6QF8b9FTV1Rf7FMX9uFPkCLMgqFjtZA87Y2jataY3PFm 0E0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8oYusyi+rJw3zflA+wZf3DJJf+yKZW/LjOop5GHLW3M=; b=Tguci939D6ALjhWshkkfvtXjXO8fggQmO0wcYaEbpgeAr1hMK3EXUpPteyxYRSy1GN /8T6UNqbk2/E2LX9K9eFbqc4fHdrosh/nZYHNaAcOzt5GnxqlKAuxhS3PC4PrhYBRvVC i/dqmem2kV/OiW1p6Fsa/VFkc6WP2Z81+r4SV0QXZGgFT4InJ3wyfBXPT18MpAtXQwjK 9goDOWWIzV8ItQrTA6QY8t8Tx6+sRwYtO0n6b2u74Lea1eYETgV4LTqwgVbK7xcZLp+z TPxBoR5jLIDayheuH2w/IZ6l/l7xvAdtAMm3N9PGwui39Pg7TQMTXsavBCuEYzZ4bGrm WJUg==