Re: [lp-wan] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-12

Ana Minaburo <ana@ackl.io> Tue, 25 February 2020 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2p3pRTomU0LMXwVz12FJUhgU9Zu1kOlSgY4bzUZwUBU=; b=jSULIKd7I6fip1GHTXK7EbgCig2ncOfXQgi8bncebufe+e6qf02GRwWRdYq0nZ1SdZ VV4m24s2D47MgsGODwJQ1s71xSTAdzv2tFh7iPvS6B4T8ujI7H9QraiLzRTXrDKEbLJN PBL/FuHdyWI2idfmyPSoMoChCvd2laDZoM00wvIDufcOoeVLGcx+r6DkC4Tdcd/T58se SxLABavkuQHq3XZf5P2DzJXH8hNJO+mWwiuKUAz/dpCZjjeAypC6/R3XNqeRN5Baa2rI OJjbmLCSLs5UfYZpfx0AJq6edZCMMrpehEyhGaqL6Tf6DEwDVjB8ClJ9Pz3CpSGEn46R PfWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2p3pRTomU0LMXwVz12FJUhgU9Zu1kOlSgY4bzUZwUBU=; b=axY+kblMsnx5tYeWmix9mrSL1sMf7/xEBQu/KP07Dr7NTuWR4y9ne57K4NTCi4j9R6 SqhCOBa26s50lC99lRI32hM8B3BzscnFmIC0TVjLM8wdDgeDbZ32Qs3vrs/exNC0B05P h/BJyCVtvyVBM+2bFF9lN7oRpG8UsCrUDSaezzpXGG3a9weF5QesGwqSFWQKaReJ8jUX u5SXQ2SGsJTGuDz1PloCW8R52SCWC51eokV59phAz9tPHE1Kosxg3BYVEO95QRvegFRj 0s1GH5T13aEuL+RcQlNU7lj4DsaOWo7DDpoS5pv9LYKC9m7zQfCXygsbp1bciFp1hOy4 T6eg==