[lp-wan] Fwd: WG Rechartering - new charter approval vote (vote ends Dec 3rd)

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Wed, 20 November 2019 02:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Q9MguUQg8TZPHdiPQwOoIeU3e5V0vz6X3jnCrSgmgRU=; b=n8NSc3hdIQ7UlVJMiFxWf8NiHoKjLdB2Ivr+bed3pmxCA1GRXsUEHjwmVo55Teozdd hYbc18qNn8QIdz8rULfbRTSHQS2cwJDwth2Rr0RdtC9ExibHDeRDR7JKOWJcupKSKrgQ rCLdEis1B5MsE0P0bByWDgQwlGxseEcEilYIXjASfvhC1yKmdpH+lGnbqW8TssGE1Oy5 rDBzldt4ag7eaKaHl/dc3Ftlmg/p9ERQumRzN+DdzaCruv+Z3l0Bor4BB6RYTOiOERo7 epwwB7DyC9lLMyuFw9G6u5Ef58NvliHQD2lBWiJxTDrIbqxWmON0xpqsEx9319/LpTS+ x0uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Q9MguUQg8TZPHdiPQwOoIeU3e5V0vz6X3jnCrSgmgRU=; b=mMnteMjhjDhawTVrizcP4Q+oB12RgI+HrYHbn01GJSPvjiICeNMzOFCYgVDOKXZ0nl ntL5kzXK8EQMRMmtyRUor0ai3ZmTCEOv80llktL62+R+0Hw8luNXCCLAwz914IQ9sve1 LZhuHDO2HBPT6QUTM9/XV4LE9mr9bXNSsUSuw+GaEjj0H0BzWf3JYl3xD4j84Gl9fD3W SmhYCWZWIANJ/oSnv7Yj00ZVpmeJr48gKEPD74UJlDCUSLn3OvtmMJKXf4Ao4aHcGH3x 433S8hSJiiuzyq0qOwHjDIn+iagoD/nsZQ0ArxIDzqUug2GI4fQgLpRtuw9663z8MYS5 d2+g==