Re: [lp-wan] draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-14.txt and Magnus Westerlund Discuss

Ana Minaburo <ana@ackl.io> Fri, 03 July 2020 07:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZJbQr7qdpMqBe+ZUMaClueb25oTNpcrbMIjGS60vq94=; b=M7plNL+NYw1BLXfbVWqADdPaooBfp/LTR2tj772sh2VYlFVhvKLOcYYZU2iCSyc4tX TTDz3eZjghf2JCd4DRUm98MrFXHkvQEx0ZGo3H7xBF/TvKOzPdzRB2H4PDYlfJGrz32u ZzZ07/3neJURPtKz5SrAM7DhHRAT9G/nRzd+bIaURY6sBfbt7p4jEc0rSxRm2vohBo8R z3yYBh8mSQCrrgWhTEpQKhE8E8dS3ipDES7o5hQ6wmgBQX8Q0HTBicsrFS1szGo6KRLa ybNvY0DHMUDWXs8JJyTmUzbwiVugQbX1LYGXORzofLaljWhNal1l8q4pqJaS+1VRHWak JD2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZJbQr7qdpMqBe+ZUMaClueb25oTNpcrbMIjGS60vq94=; b=NkUKCOU7Olajjmmsfjj/4AZDgEiW1Io6b2A70W4Jb8SxEwFOcTd5i+urqxCtjZ0ZK0 CDU0PfehMJcYos5p80PTQeSyBY54zw8yO6KcarmEDncgFDld34a6i1xu0ztv10z+8Fj5 H/eBVFB7S564kTX5Zlf3jTx7B0/cq6GHCACZDKR61INpiaLriIWUtpFRoDCeNQz92hLK 2taGeo2kDZoN2mdCWAo6ynl7f9ROyjTv/UHbTeZ50B2xmmNE5RT4I/BrE8/GJMmJU1RJ Y+dCihjEEokvQbAGimZhhNl5T3MFMsygJYosVlRsqcxwrGLCWEaFwRWTNyUq4fA5N08u uZzw==