Re: [lp-wan] Flow validation in ACK-on-error Mode

Rodrigo Muñoz <rodrigo.munoz.lara@gmail.com> Wed, 18 September 2019 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1m8BM7Pr1jHQoygWVOKALXYX52A46OK5z1b8vFVOhco=; b=q6BCksT6UGG0Z4Vpi7YKhSfdQYQMXRkR3eczXD6K3vou1wNYMV4+WHBpuZzNYKkpgb ew/RVJkAlt52vAG9AzzSWYLnKeJxII5BIRZk2NGAR8V57r7eL6myjsaiV0EaW2F3QfsA I9SdsVfrPfhmssqz3S1uMj/EMJown4qPWlChWbYVRtHG8vmrUyXeSWZiIIDVax2CgEbd AYXkXMrYNCN3gyOhXxptnhE3uP+i+dSYZGKBaQBJztvWKzSXV8xdx/eBWQ9QebyuoAiW QMFuOPu0Y8csGn2McRc35ncInRAdCtjw8bTZjBEihjQnQNHDFDzOYyZ9lnG+h8JiHwCG vh/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1m8BM7Pr1jHQoygWVOKALXYX52A46OK5z1b8vFVOhco=; b=jabK0AxilxeEY6d1LhaJFSIIhdhNTgur3Xgpw2JI1lCjN+RX+YZhVVa6Z6EHedUZQh AIAZpoOUEd40x6sOC26NRDYf9xlQThB3GWZokDn1JC6T6+elt0rwmC6bukmCRTyB+QG/ 7qJFeOsoJ7qHcuHOlHJ5tIcq5tgIpT8TdMXDaLtAU/rzYbPJPUVYQmDi8Q8haLPNtuNC /LTpWvQcvshEl9xa/AVN3pXYfnf4M1+nxl/oJ2ZntfAQCTHykqLYB6Xzf9vOaXGWdGRM OhhtFKaL5vXFF7FTcsb1n5MmPBt6FsDSDVtga8oIcUaxHr6zbIE2XbJkJ9qpFVhqUBU9 3LLw==