Re: [Lsr] [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 24 June 2022 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gLwlryxiHUkTCCjcok4O5JCTXxUcpY5uUcf0maGBaIQ=; b=P1YRt37WIzZxbb59nrEvmfgsnEpDKPlIt+RHRG20nuXqLR0lvtqNE95HPfjUNX5/It e+fbDln+tZvZ25OPLcKBwU2kVyEv1aVoE4uZI6z4MK70wi0IBQ15xCFQ2FuAKipBxZoZ vvSJBYSQAtUjEIr5xxqlI9/que8/RdF3tKip/H/L+KJ8GlfTmQR70Gh3ige3+/170UKI xMIps4fy7sD/yZ+8anUb62fX4TU3ZgnWYYuVoW7cAckRKpBUUq3r54U2SKu1XIqnHSAz o8kPyhZXfUWhrZNgiXItRvn+GSWOfmrw1074fFFHCt0C5SjSfwDEY9dG37nWxZhRzy+o 7ZzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gLwlryxiHUkTCCjcok4O5JCTXxUcpY5uUcf0maGBaIQ=; b=jCBQ++CBc+xUvU9+/BEamaSkL3/hUEjf2aONVnHg8UZ3gafJPYOVIFQWN3Viw7Viyx NAnXviuwXyRQwUo7TzX2GOcQuy1dd0i0wermr420bB+q3QsXTY6uIuJ4wWkTb0VVNQaZ 5FCEFd1FE/b0ir0CJg0MzA0Bs6np9ioky/HV5HjKrLIJ1l2KnCBSjL22RnnvXcl+52LI Oj/olfBwc39UfDLWL6iTZoCPZWWqIL8sqbCkfVhUTVcdi7cnV6al84AmGKhlmiHKq1G4 xkIafshx5amKhHrkb96on2NFhho53dJ/jGlX1Ax5si5arlDhv1KRQd8AD5LBkmA/6kSr whig==
References: <BYAPR08MB487213F9F5CD1A5E104B4645B3A29@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx+YbTXronoYzSuk7xNXGfsH5iD5i3Q5oDWMoKucCRexQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR08MB48730CA153D5FFDF5C235C12B3AC9@DM6PR08MB4873.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <821D2B29-C637-44A0-9D46-25AB33D7E11D@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPz2JRrxih52HekJxuDTC0ng52Q296L+zs7U4=rOHjFiOg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMnhWEcHXw1q7TJASeExQzp7OwWrJ+2s1qP2aPNKgUX8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxTTXer+-OAWvBVP+WjEpKS5x8OP+dW-9nmtUbKmA2d=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPGJr325-mKSKi=JT7q6EMtWWmM=JAvOLKyve3oh+RysQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwQP2SyRLKZCsj+cUz0bkAn1zK8oS_OB20L4c1LqqZP7w@mail.gmail.com>