Re: [Lsr] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-11: (with COMMENT)

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2019 06:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4lOSD7ZTzycAo9zWuW8+dXrZk9/GZILX9ZisD5nmkG8=; b=dDe3L7fQ4UE6DSo0VVag5bp7L4FnHzig+UbSEIfUBKQj5KlD40RBKn+A8JjxBKp98A EhNaReBY56T2uzxxOMXrMnoEgEaK3qyUoIhow74t52hm7C3iYv7NBj+8BcB7xyMK5w1m m/1Sq86VNdKBgiZmpFO/IY/YhYcXCWUI/acUF4iln2VKVkm7bou4btzpcilnAZn/noQU r8vknK6gUAp3KJPm9YjWKvAsfydUMG6UD6rZPW5sZwkSvMEhIKOhjvk2co9TaXzsqvDv uqAYSU9BcDbsZL6m0NSeOcN9fty0fPU8ic76iSip5s+Yt8/3WyCI86MEra+tH/PPxoIz K6UQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4lOSD7ZTzycAo9zWuW8+dXrZk9/GZILX9ZisD5nmkG8=; b=sd0scZVwZWy48BGH9tMKshCkcoDYc2k5a6UHvdtonWYBVIaBLLMxLTDEnOkGNpl8Ti QPalEAMxVpfoBobbvbIyCCqX4U9I9xgvv4tmBWrKmlUUe9B5VyD6SikouHJyLxbRiMsC NxRGXnbTLOtcNMDFTbWYeEvhhqIbi7F0WrpfRw5U3jmCTNjQywUyQgWILn/w44hkaK66 gpJHEVA/zBkUCusw8UZ6irzONV4dYhLyjqfmcL6WqEtFTCBs69DFPGhja6Mat2uw9FsQ SwWLzmBpfrxDE1WJDIv9Uvnpfm5PCegjeiXW9aeNnseDff/EZcZZDHRUo4bZJFJwQ95U jDEQ==