Re: [Lsr] Rtg-Dir Last Call review of draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Wed, 21 October 2020 08:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4007; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1603268321; x=1604477921; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JqVKIh4jJXAKgDOzw2Io9O06wwHxgG/4vJoyC+69yto=; b=WZPIqrKMqsNEtmcagCK6bUE0ALr1rqXb1Ay1jWMLJuN+k/DEsBMM1wng PnE7U1+8Z1hJ4PJVeqd/lWRSERdKIZaaVrLDHxq5LBesJjRejgTew5zGV Z+OHUvJYPgnrcwzQmDNLnI5pv1slhWax60GOTlqKYR08deepduvWiJGIQ I=;