Re: [Lsr] [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2022 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2gu81jmiDfCEsEnr5scJxLKje0vp/p5HdJE8q9yLdus=; b=lMm1T/H7+dLOl4dEyn/+ZGbvDGH1mVnsg9gna5Nv7e+m3MXHeuevwXoMT/KSN7Px9w BsohPOh2waZBRNsZFEfvfKfGZYWoTzFaNYANO4uLSnG7kRFEEp9g1sr0CqZYHjyJjnwb /k4zOfdP8MYNRdWxz6revx82ubE9KGj5v4hssbTbo3HB0TqCwblPWI3D8gPtt0W3ZdTq YTaJ2li3vVR25o3y5BK5QY6Fcn68EK5M1rwocQLXpgEPu7k2zqj5YuzYaQ396aKebkAC HcMZ5/f2Y56wLDQk3sYtYKMm+kOoiAVUUckb8Slo/jHYCw2kA1K/5uCsA+XTwG3jNb/j hD0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2gu81jmiDfCEsEnr5scJxLKje0vp/p5HdJE8q9yLdus=; b=a8NSgGFwA2qYvUdOChVNqU1ZqIOxtjaASV0/4YvVg/42AFGQNXv4NHJ2pRQTgilYLp zUBt1KYaxLRMwLdzXbXF4GujZHgU0GM+ZcFTA3/SgYgjqCkDJ8QpyqQ66vsfJ18uhzDY wTO9EAtOyHqDGIzM2anrgbYPbtFOqZpJsVqqE8xfOzHrSPFzJ3Tqn7ym8fYlE6heB2be PETurx52So59uwGm/GBggmYZ9T2i6GIUTFv0tk8lMxfCUUN3Co1xBwDZaoWyMhUuIc2f iEUNsaRAFbEVDwFJ7N1qAbVWkTGv1ydObKKzriHeKBC6H2aUXFkuQrNtbdwktpdorYZt gu3Q==
References: <BYAPR08MB487213F9F5CD1A5E104B4645B3A29@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx+YbTXronoYzSuk7xNXGfsH5iD5i3Q5oDWMoKucCRexQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR08MB48730CA153D5FFDF5C235C12B3AC9@DM6PR08MB4873.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <821D2B29-C637-44A0-9D46-25AB33D7E11D@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPz2JRrxih52HekJxuDTC0ng52Q296L+zs7U4=rOHjFiOg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMnhWEcHXw1q7TJASeExQzp7OwWrJ+2s1qP2aPNKgUX8A@mail.gmail.com>