Re: [Lsr] OSPF Routing with Cross-Address Family Traffic Engineering Tunnels - draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-04.txt

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Mon, 29 October 2018 00:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10752; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1540772500; x=1541982100; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ENT4ZmIYuipqnGtU7l3s30/ITrTFt2RZhR5DU4l0iB8=; b=lVBXhGACrxf0Rn6yRpvnGwReq3acXVsN6j0hmPOQFFE0e362YDJc6oZM VSA0F4ZDVXPf1UaRRvQuRd4gNuA/DRiEGYYMUcG85Cz78dTSDSyYCiTLv HXAhwN7v9cXhOTCkBjzy/C2JdDx76bKWXT7Qwi9/4IZYKSmDNcPpdlRkB 0=;