Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 06 August 2020 08:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PX4FqNwg1aDYYMiZW2PQHQlNPVH58LF5ZNQKONxlmtA=; b=BQzOwttECrcBfT1wg5KFhuKNDGDbCZOMKiJBn8ucNu/nuaagwqVeDQB/JWHuczIteN ONNYml/VcSPvi1AjcB7IoYhfHxE2bSq2AUp8EBUiN5LbJU0PG3+t6GUehB0fy6acuuCD aT00QquT5Eaw1JgUfTysZUxODqWCzQG6/Tv7p6p/AS2x19Kb8STaeXXrSIQUXgWoxDsk o24x748ggdF0rjaGTCrpwM353toKzTsw6i6KRZmJcvjVJ9A6pdc5WRstNxn/pBJY9rxL vtge7zdbHc7dEsMhHrA0QSkV2VlLEb7d1r9ety8nhsOEeobELb/o2i0Zn/U85CBCezAg dD7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PX4FqNwg1aDYYMiZW2PQHQlNPVH58LF5ZNQKONxlmtA=; b=G4iI4M7jH31zGej9Qf4GQUytkcupMmhrqRJZ+anWgyWEff0wAYvBXsUDc8SY9rws7C pFuMETXl/ZjUiBCjQDNcGk7AjT9rVXD6hC2QiCdbjwZmXjLSNyEkpYt82NJYgxMnm+Fv DZye2SQ3A95Rk9qcjtUIXxPamNZaan79ch8TsRsFsNWnvePP4GKexkPBXw5ZRbB0U3uz 0NBj/JmCaP3xFhHs2SAKFdgGS7K6VB8auRfAJsXCcMrlo4IQFSQ3RlUQXUgckHdfiTUn 3E1fivnXRWxzobwqbD9sBPrvlH2m3LQHmQlWbL0QKZBF+OJfHu15yf7bEZ1wW6zXD9Wx /VPQ==