Re: [Lsr] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 21 May 2020 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7200; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1590055543; x=1591265143; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SoFkxgQ5QbQ9V/aoh0dzG9xPkZcpNo1hABdmZsuwy48=; b=bo/R72AccDecPVw9u6RVXWCX747VcCvkS5wN66HbUCKw2k8DVVZyclGu H5lsearbqycySo0gQlEgZ586GQaS0HkIpqR/p8IJpCr/irZ6qf7yr/BMH yLezdn9AQC1Q7wX1j6PAwHSgCmxMePIov/zD3v2oisMUmUPrTzEZjNy7b g=;