[Lsr] Why only a congestion-avoidance algorithm on the sender isn't enough

Henk Smit <henk.ietf@xs4all.nl> Thu, 30 April 2020 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=xs4all.nl; s=s1; t=1588255057; bh=ejz2wj4Hc75e+DpvxRqWdLaEwuo9P6b3X1DvTBGVJoU=; h=MIME-Version:Content-Type:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:From: Subject; b=pNS4G6/CXekVZ7YKMx6l/PB7OuIYnRF6ReQPshMwbQT0+InPIUfnEEAe+eQIS/f5r IP1ZAJG2FB2pO7sHP6AL4P/dnGLU+plB8Af4Hse/UVHoHwzayVN/IShwlpr4PosMTx bS5QcxERLhx3j94QJKHfHdcvYAFd0nQEkM6dW4KCvMYgbZalP9VOcIwFze1Zy9Zc8F XRU4usSH5+Xv9ZT2GwAdlX3xHWHlXjeOpcGUwac9/lK/eyCEiuYbUg8ayDhli2AqVX kCOC8pAcYSHgXAEpoq7sjlIGHqJzYWtGKfl6jJL64SyveLI/yz3vDLQSOMUj+BbdvY 9q1c07aHd2G5Q==