Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-11

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2018 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kB7+LSaENPwCwJOph40f1FVgIqlqMd79aGvUkcekIKA=; b=ezxp6/f8n0j6COpuNE2jDVoMdqpFjPHYOcpQ+fC8+s0Sh9d0CiWVGrPM9Xoj//asIT 2WxVcisBmDwEF8ucXIt+OH/jnC3cazDhB8XYmV3TJcnNAHMWwVtLHP4ObTDvcj5+iJRV mqGt4l8EnGEaVhdMpeN1FLyh0JwtjghF653jx8+fhq2t2rNlbBSHkBZORajvNvWh6ahH AhejRK1Jfa4SFrkLVTtb/Gpp/TdcVdtGgslOn+flq2xVX3SNB9RrZPVxMN2TnofAt6Ee TeD8WM/TQrPm7vMTtoyAXcTCkKHau7QKwapdi/Pq00KSBCEQO1VZSD1ySrIqERlht18j OPwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kB7+LSaENPwCwJOph40f1FVgIqlqMd79aGvUkcekIKA=; b=qcXjoGQPljznITfuORxDfiUpyevkEwWoUJmo1QGNEImFdz98D92XJO4KobqbEN39Cl bbMUQjf+7vPPnpUAlscekt5xt0XDuDj0Dvv53n+tpa7DixeOfgRnYc2/uYpDJDx1DIuP B2IYsXMhwkq5DChhYlVSnzmT2kBGovlUShEa9CV+8DVv9h0GQzURoNrT2nECRD49ZJqW Ffu0tNE9HFzI+RslK04tEp1zR7Bznzjgf4KP2N5OBb0BtN9agbzwUGv839ibEoqsHuhh hvMqd43q9hrKaO52qKd/cJkCD8TAymraKJBwseZPvL2FD5rLslN2q8oUPtoDaXkGOtww jn2w==