Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” - draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 March 2021 10:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IXBhvo860qxzPI5Sd2Q6aeOluY41QnkM+yB8XVDOjRI=; b=I53iN0ddGBRzY58K6DqOrieMN1oW+/WmPw6IiXXfCHmGqW9PstAcyJXC6R9zPO/0R/ plhiQwZg5BtFirMt9thYWKAjcWkgtAy4I+2XMKwc5nenlNHShiAyrmDX4UwXPxfKOqzK hdJUGGttvNTWgZlzx+czaHs16QtVlcfxHD+aL7RtXetKQXWsa+0F1PEIrQLs3a26oVbc WYBMj3wfQeGtriIs0bn+lLuuY2mHaBX9f09gF7ykU0fCPXsCWe/kfJ353fQ6qh8Bn2yc yebHCjDOzKKMLGoStz+tVHM+lXIfQ6q8OyEGnJQWd3PH4c6EleR4bSYbVYKL4a700IhU SAYA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IXBhvo860qxzPI5Sd2Q6aeOluY41QnkM+yB8XVDOjRI=; b=f5GCVNq8tyo6UlcfuVMQi17MAnqPOO95WLMS03eYCvLCymLlwXCz5JK/UTThzNhaYJ 16Bb+YufnFFCpfDUuNJXD8e1WLOqiMz2mNA75yFe5tS1xXWN0YXv4eJWdwWkwBbas2+A zT2+i7gQv+7J03ETUB8DXsKgYFBorW8YxQ1y1OeTZzjyJNbVdSCeRMN01atJMin74d1s SZj7mnQTUUsqTET+R1ODqiChMHbuNohaI8i6tBNbrC2R0XZFfAxMk46D/uIkuOTyJ1LZ uy/bIJBBPHVlnyE5vWvgQRwJ047OXQV6WErgpJ3FIoLxtV2NrNYhV4eRzDGoizhiN54h okvQ==