[Lsr] 答复: WG Adoption Call for "IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology" - draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-07

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Tue, 04 December 2018 04:11 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Acee Lindem (acee)'" <acee@cisco.com>, lsr@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 12:11:23 +0800
Subject: [Lsr] 答复: WG Adoption Call for "IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology" - draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-07

Yes/Support.

It’s one viable way to consider the flooding reduction mechanism under special topology first, and then cover other minor/unexpected scenario.

For current document, after discussing with the authors offline, I think we should consider additional/supplement scenario that there are links are added between leaf nodes, by accident or in redundancy  consideration.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.