Re: [Lsr] SRLG usage in the IGP Flexible Algorithm draft

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4966; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1588327044; x=1589536644; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rQajhTCLYp4vMNd5L68a9oThtXY7WcuEq7cUpcwjzQk=; b=bFo95USqzEPtTGjNnUhkHKVxjEBpb2bLhRYhiOX27GZy8j8idV+KbPWH /CTXpB8JavUqqMxSF1uPMNl8rMMgoQY4hKPx3dzASVu1zo1DsAf+ZjWpS MIqSt5A5IcuUyJ65ipyOU7j/RbK0zKpO4FBGFewf8WZUkroF23HMTgszV 8=;