Re: [Lsr] Prefix Unreachable Announcement Use Cases

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 02:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BLxu9YDKNEMUUkq+YM7n6/onq0Lcgnp6puFDm45ldDk=; b=npVP3fGPmcKo+tBcul/TRN9EXAM3AOYoLps9vVLRpfK6hEdgQk+4LTggg6ocspszG5 uy8LGMd7q/2Dox3ULmRqVUsM0GTv0qclMILiw2kNENCV7nMgBwEvMkmzwboqklryfHkR xhG1wLBHn8ihwN+zVH0P3GbLmGB+0Pj5fi83RvTvPYBveUCjZ5OkUYrAcFbCStOqQVGt e9mDcCWdgVn0Q1DIBA1kBzoHwRUcz48+y7YgeeH9vi7VkclnXyG7C/h71g2iWdmCoZ7x WXF6f+TiY0ziY6ThILWjdF76yVBVOK22Te7UySXLDMSyhYM28KfCtSyEm475OFljYb8I AJ4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BLxu9YDKNEMUUkq+YM7n6/onq0Lcgnp6puFDm45ldDk=; b=TAdLVhh9vwGqbvZq1pM3Lmjk2iB8x6bu9X8/6zHjZwhWzVr57/2PeUCHqsbNNPMSZ3 GLrfZ3HIaXbS0KQvLIcJ4NgLpWEysS4mim4TVS1lHOcdyf40A+TIv4HiEZKE+HG4b7GY xx4J6YaOnLWxGKhqxoY+eAaWxIi6KtKlW3n80XlZ3V6Yzgnn0xg3/oZHoTh2ha40KaCz g/5ugQtAya+VZZoBJJF4sXGyBY/EPJ/axW9NLUrdEolp+ev3DeWtZnHPnKhlIJxUMU1H dqjOop7Cxw792B5FtI2SD2J/G5SzVXjoIW99v6WSAHrarSQU+xYU1zDtZXbOs+H7diQF 80WA==
References: <CAOj+MMH7zRaXNJTRC0ua7ohasUpo0MmeqgzcU9BdpcD7wD+Yrg@mail.gmail.com> <D477846E-1086-46A8-B2D6-E552623E2643@gmail.com> <016b01d6bca9$cf908c20$6eb1a460$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEKbBU1mymU2RzWzwi6Se8ZwQ9OsCBn4NUiX3YAceLdoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1yS1KdPe0hYGOUhDBpqbNqZCaO=xNEr_LaRg35b=f55g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGnRkYrTcC45QEy+F5HNCoFn75r=1gn-+OT89Q53D_pYA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1pK5JX5sDcPyRKuR67eAkAq-q3wRmYqbsfCwOj0wWjSw@mail.gmail.com> <32DFCE3A-D41C-48CA-928A-37011D158AEF@cisco.com> <c646fecb-2d45-4ece-adc1-eb0635a58c3c@Spark> <CAOj+MMGrZz3pJfmP1gh+4YO6XfKr_NWe+QOy8mfjyqUxqub5kw@mail.gmail.com> <019901d6bd81$9565b5b0$c0312110$@tsinghua.org.cn> <2C21FE6C-4AC0-4949-ADE0-357DD7E18A87@cisco.com> <00d401d6be1c$f2027f60$d6077e20$@tsinghua.org.cn>