Re: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-09.txt

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 23 September 2019 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Xtc04jJCQ3c96JnNGv/YEC9cI3rzSVmc+rD5w3M8X70=; b=CVik8tGzSRlwJ6fFhM9w+DMnFw+FILJr21xkwCyCjm7Kn+OObuOH3UdVnWYlhtslw0 ruy2GaI9ToBuqwRCpDnVMueZbqICMsHbEDIhSchgscx4WmDCfPIF01ekjYS31GhSEFux isYbRVXSpj3zgMclRMmg6Si1JHoAZAKx00P9wp7wZgYVmouvwkbgDTXmhwVBdyXUu8qH BhvVNmDOZYQ/tFWPLnKJLYDWRyhEcBV6iQK4KUrNAkEsPJA7/6eUz0vL8IhK/QquFgTJ CZGyiWFWfDrXHcHH3zoBnSfp7N40K6SlkS1JUbCQXvWFWXQf1Hm7qdpBKH+56lK23paa 7uqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Xtc04jJCQ3c96JnNGv/YEC9cI3rzSVmc+rD5w3M8X70=; b=UfT/wHtJ4J/jOeNnHOf1GztbbUL8SPXYTLPADrHPbPW3A93fAZ7b6zXJxsdUhdRyRq fhF0isHcEJ39nFhnekOGSOR6WoNddRVsQKNBeSE9HschEpU8TG33wJ8AyudB6CGOSIs7 DRGHpllXFXw+EDzbn10qfcXwys0as+xo/H86BtEz/WBN1BVgr51v69PnO86T9W1Mkbwm XkEOPJcwl2gCqBYGntnX3ZqyofPcyZSxgypOhjpJFug01wNrmN5E9rwX61NKw7GFu/Bh nVKlkUjTIJG1+Zg0WGLGbHUcuFpvjOoXLY0pUO+/UdPW2nz3WMu/JvFZLMBnDQuh8PAi r/vw==